Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Dr K Peter Falling Spleaks!!!



I committed myself to Songun politics of the Workers' Party of Korea which is a
noble patriotic politics that helps defend the sovereignty and the dignity of
the Korean nation with arms of justice and guarantees the independent
reunification of the country

-Dr Peter K Fallon PhD

Okay. You see. This one very hard me for to explain. You see. In my other time when I not feeling so good, I to have some sort of fastingnation with what appear to be fat old man, or gnome of travelocity. You see? I somewhat do be ambareassed by this all. This have no juche styel logic of it, and not in most funnyest ways of supreior jushe stlye hummers. What am I say? You see? When one are sick, as I most certainly am not, except for times when I not feeling so good, one do might to be doing thigns whic may be out of some cracheters. This all I can says about this. This not me. This false Ublin Kim. This not me.

Death to ME!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Long live travelocity gnome.